9.2.10

hate her or love her


LOVE

HATE

Ok. Let's face it!
I think that you can love her or hate her.
Nothing between...
But...
i'm between :$ I don't like her as actress, i'm not a fan of her or something but SOMEtimes i love her looks.

How about you? What do you think about her fashion sense?


my status: looking like a vampire / studying really hard don't-know-how-many-hours per day / can't wait for the Carnival parade on Saturday(i will be dressed as Snow White) and for our 7-day trip with school on March.

take care, Εvita.

2 comments:

  1. i don't know whether i like her or love her.
    i think she's trying to act like cortney love or something.
    but i have to admit that sometimes i do like her mix&match sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like some of the stuff... the grungy - rugged ones, that is. I just think she should really drop the racoon eyes. She's too fresh and young for that :)

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!

The photos (except the personal ones) do not belong to me and they used only for commenting reasons. If you own rights to any of them, contact me and they will be removed.
Also don't use the photos I take without permission. If you do it, please link to my blog. Thank you.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS

wavy hair | Puressence|sleep masks | green tea | biology

Who's that girl?

My photo
Greece
LOVE: fashion, photography, art,vampires, books, Vogue,60's-70's, black eyeliner, vintage, hippies, anime-mangas, dark coloured nail polish, rock, ice cream, red and berry lipcolor, Chanel, fashion design | Designers: Marc Jacobs, Stella Mc Cartney, Vivienne Westwood, Alber Elbaz Items: oversized shades and bags, iPod,shoes, scarves, vintage accessories | Style: MINE! | Cities: London, Paris, Tokyo , New York

JUST ASK ...

CONTACT ME

You can tell/ask me anything you want.
artgeek@windowslive.com

bloglovin' pleeease!

Follow London, art & heroin chic

Daily Inspiration

LOVE

Les Greques

Followers